How can we help with your practice?
At Parasimple, we understand that no two cases or clients are the same. By listening to your needs and challenges, we will carefully customize a turnkey solution that will provide your firm with competent and efficient virtual paralegal support services.
Our paralegals are seasoned professionals who have excelled in their particular areas of specialization. We routinely provide virtual paralegal support services to firms that practice general civil litigation, personal injury, and commercial litigation on both the State and Federal levels. Solo practitioners and small firms gain measurable economic advantages when outsourcing their paralegal support and avoiding the overhead costs incurred with the use of employees. In short, by outsourcing to Parasimple, you gain a knowledgeable partner and resource for managing your firm’s cases.
Some of our skills!
- As a member of your team with a focus on your client, we will obtain all necessary initial intake information. You sign them up and we can take it from there!
- We organize and maintain electronic case files. If it is your preference, we can also organize and maintain a hard copy file for your office.
- We won't burden you with insignificant details of your client's case, but we will provide timely updates and case status reports.
- We will provide detailed billing that allows you to supervise and re-direct our work, which allows you the ability to stay on top of your cases.
- Investigation of factual matters and serve as the firm liaison to government agencies, corporations, experts, and opposing counsel
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Site inspections and site photography
- Early case assessments
- Prepare persuasive demand letters and demand packages
- Court document filing and retrieval
- Prepare Pleadings- Complaints, Answers, Affirmative Defenses, Counterclaims and Replies, Motions to Strike, Motions to Compel, Motions for Attorney’s Fees, Motion in Limine
- Prepare Discovery- Interrogatories, Requests for Production, Requests for Admissions, Preparation for Depositions
- Organize and analyze documents for relevance and responsiveness to discovery requests
- Medical Record Summaries
- Deposition Summaries
- Legal and Internet Research
- Powerpoint presentations
- Witness preparation for trial
- Trial exhibits, visual aids, and trial notebooks
- Prepare and assist in all aspects for Mediation, Arbitration, and Trial
Why Use A Virtual Paralegal?
- No benefits
- No overtime
- No personnel problems or drama
- No workspace issues or concerns
- No recurring & burdensome overhead expenses
- No worries!
View our service levels!
…intelligent, punctual & is especially adept at using independent judgment.
…proclivity for quickly & accurately grasping the scope & priority of every assignment and remarkable work ethic.
… the utmost professionalism and courtesy as well as work product far surpassing my expectations.
Jay played a key role in helping us present complex commercial issues to a trier of fact in a concise and logical manner that has resulted
in repeated successful outcomes for our clients.
His enthusiasm and motivation is unparalleled for a paralegal. Not only is his professional performance stellar, he is a well-rounded ‘stand up’ person.
…quickly assimilated into our company culture & had an excellent rapport with the many individuals served by our office including outside legal counsel, and team members from the company CEO to the receptionist.